Yes! G-Collective is proud to present our new and improved Upload-to-Print Website, which is now online and ready to securely handle all your transactions for many of the online services we offer, including:
• Fine-Art Pigment Printing on all of our vast selection of Fine-Art & Photographic Papers (by: Hahnemüehl, Harmon & Breathing Color)
• "Gallery Style" Preservation Framing in a handful of our most popular Moulding & Matting styles and finishes we offer.
• Float-Mounted and Ready-to-Hang Acrylic Face Mounts in your choice of 1/8" thru 2" acrylic, with Aluminum, Di-Bond or Acrylic backer.
• Canvas Prints are offered rolled up in a tube, Mounted and traditionally Framed behind glass, or wrapped over stretcher bars to create a Gallery Wrap or Canvas Cluster. Additionally, your canvas can be Varnished for UV and environmental protection as well as be ordered unframed & ready to hang, or mounted without glass in a minimal Floater Frame using one of the most popular frame styles and finishes we offer.
• Dry Mount or Laminate your prints to Foam Core, Gatorboard, DiBond or Aluminum using heat activated or pressure sensitive acid-free adhesives using either our Bienfang 4468H vacuum press or GBC-Spire III roller laminator, to keep your images perfectly flat for the lifespan of your work.
• ...and many more.
While we are now accepting online orders for many of the services we offer, due to the complex nature and number of variables required to properly fulfill some projects, there are a handful of services we've decided cannot be properly attended to in a virtual setting alone. But don't fret! We know that many of you have come to rely on us for your most unique & demanding projects. Therefore, in order to continue bringing you the highest quality service available, we'll still be handling various projects through an In-Studio or Phone Consultation, as we've conducted in the past. So, if you find that you can't place the order online, don't hesitate to Call Us at 310.876.3933.
As our studio is open to the public by appointment only, we pride ourselves in understanding and meeting the individual and unique needs of our clients and invite you to call us to get started on placing a new custom order and encourage you to schedule an In-Studio Consultation. With so many substrate, mounting, framing, glazing and finishing options available to choose from, we'll help take the headache out of the process by walking you through your choices, thereby ensuring your next project turns out exactly the way you envision it.
Although we want to make certain that your project meets your most stringent criteria, we understand that convenience and timeliness also play a large role in your printing and framing needs. As a returning client, we make it easy for you to upload your new files directly to us via our NEW Upload-to-Print Feature. For those of you printing in series on-demand, we store all of your files and print information for easy retrieval, accurate reproduction and quick turnaround time, exactly when you need it. For more information on How To Order, please click HERE. For more information on our Payment Terms & Conditions, please click HERE.